Your Journey, LLC encourages individuals to participate fully and to have complete access to its services and treatment options. It shall make every effort to see that its structure, policies and systems reflect all aspects of the total community and to promote equal access to all. To this end, Your Journey, LLC strives to ensure that:
- Discriminatory or oppressive behaviors are not tolerated
- Individuals who engage with Your Journey, LLC for service are valued participants who have opportunities to shape and evaluate our programs
- Services are developed and delivered to give priority to individuals in marginalized communities and are sensitive to the needs of diverse groups
- Services are delivered in such a way that systemic barriers to full participation and access are eliminated and so that positive relations and attitudinal change towards marginalized groups are promoted
- Services are provided with sensitivity to the influence of power and privilege in all relationships, including service relationships, and are delivered in keeping with anti-oppression principles
- Communication materials present a positive and balanced portrayal of people’s diverse experiences.
This policy is intended to act as a positive force for equity and the elimination of oppression.